BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

pick ups... (Old Post)



-Before anything to anybody who's gonna type "dude ur always lame" or "bila ko inda lame?" up yours!! alright hahahah and who the hell would take my tips seriously??? what i'm about to write is what my friend made up.. okay because we stupid like that...  

-You need to have an e-mail  

-you need to have a hobby or something which you normally do 

-You need to have a big ass can of confidence!!  

-You need to have a name  

Alright... This is very practical and easy to use no gimmicks no nothing alright! 

Step one - Build up confidence and approach target The first line... hey! (your name) is my name 

The second line... (hobby) is my game 

The third line... Want to know me well? 

The fourth and last line.. Add my e-mail!  

Step two wait for target to ask for email.. You see it's simple.... and it rhymes see....  

!!!! (_I_) !!!  

The line in action... 

Me- "Hey gurl!!" "Adib is my name!!" "and basketball is my game!!" "You want to know me well??" "Add my e-mail!!!" 

Gurl- "Wow your so cool!!!! Adib pls let me have your e-mail!!" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha 




M.A kiss this (_I_)!!

0 comments: