BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

31, 05

Everyday momments passes by

History remembered in one day..

One Cheerful

One makes you wonder

One a day of remeniscent memories..

A Birthday..

A Memmorial

An Annivesary..



Each day I pray

Each day I carry on your name, blood and legacy..

Pumping through my veins..

I never felt sad before

Until now

Some how..I see..

My eyes now open



31, 05

More than numbers dates or time

A memmory carved in mind body and soul..

Wish you were here i can t bear to be a man alone..



Will i ever be the man he was?

Well time still moves on..

and when it ends..

Am I to judge?





Questions unanswered..

You raise me when I was young you cared for my mother

I grew up with your memmories by others..

Never tainted always full of love..

Each Night I'll Pray for you

As I stare in the heavens above..



Muhammed Adib Noor
(Babah)

0 comments: