BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

To Mothers , From a Son Mother's Day May 10, 2009....


You carried me for nine months 

You cared for me endlessly your voice was my first lullaby.. 

you were the first tobe there for me.. 

Years have gone by you're still here to carry me.. 

You gave me support and love.. 

You raised me to be a man.. 

You are my teacher.. You are my inspiration You are my mom.. 

There are no gifts that can compare to what you have given.. 

I could only give a recognition of what you have given me.. 

The lessons you taught, The patience you have shown and especially the love you have given.. 

"Happy Mother's Day" to you from a son who realises He's lost for words and can only say 

" I forever cherish what you have given to me" 

Happy Mother's day to all the Mothers out there.. There is no one stronger..Your pain and struggle , your love and compassion , Your patience your dedication to your children Has no Boundaries.... hope this serves as a token and a sign of recognition for all that you have done 

M.A


0 comments: