BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Worth...(Poem)




Do you not have self worth? I was Asked...
No! I answered..Silence passed
What is there to gain?
I ask myself trying to refrain
My mouth from moving..
Silence...
Finally! , ears thumping
as fast as the blood pumping through my
vein...

I asked to my self a question
completely ambiguous..
Breath began to slow it's pace
With the self worth of my own
why would I need others..
slow echoes of the question..
riveting the souls of my mind
With enough worth of my own
Why would i see other's?
And answer given to the question..

How would I see the glory of others..
Their traits?
Their own shine within the darkness
Their own self worth?..

My mouth finally moved..
The tension around me cleared..
The shrieking Silence ended
Do you not have self worth?
I was Asked...
My answer was No
My answer was Heard..
My answer Remembered...



(M.A)

0 comments: