BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 15, 2009

Just a Thought...


The reason I wanted to write a blog  was a way for me to express my self , to say what i wanted to say to further develop my sense of self expression but with just a few post the criticisms started to rain in. well just A criticism I'm not one to name names. The criticism is mostly on the part of the Way i write but don't get me wrong , to me writing formally or if one can write properly that's something one could take pride in but to me words are magical not just in writing or on computer screens but how we as people use it say it pronounce it. A word added with sarcasm can be both funny yet if someone took it in a wrong way a word can hurt... so if i say Kick Ass to those who's not familiar to the expression it means something is Really wonderful or good it does not mean literally kick ass as if I'm planning to kick some one in their ass and if i make fun of myself by saying I suck as an example it is not by any means a sexual innuendo it is as far from it.. i use it as a term of humour to better humble myself c'mon if your willing to make fun of someone else why not make fun of your self... that's the beauty of writing even by writing this i get to solve my own problems writing makes you think it has a structure and at this point of during the writing of this post i have created a an experience one where readers may relate or at least even in one split momment brought readers to feel what i feel and brought them out to think about the things i have just pointed out without them realising it. Even without even knowing me they are able to hear my thoughtss that's the beauty of language and again words...

0 comments: