BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sorry i havent had time to update teh blog..











This past few days a matter of fact have been ups and downs for me.. been thinking about some things both personal and professionally and i don't know... Life still boggles my mind..


On another note just a to recap My "Babu" is out of the country and the siblings are on holiday so the house is a bit of a wreck haven't had much time spending time with the family... Next month I need to change a few things... been neglecting a few things lately.. well it was a big week for Sas brownies congratulations on handling your booth and I could see you added a few new things in your inventory , Sorry didn't get to interview you, customers were crowding your table.. Cuzzies are back in Brunei (Jimbo's already here Afiq and Boboy coming in a few days time) and a few friends so this month or the coming months to come will be spectacular triggering old memories and sharing new experiences with them..

And for those of you who knows a lil bit of me those close circle of friends don't worry I'm fine... what happened happened but please respect my decision as i have yours.. I'm still open to criticism though that's why i consider your friendship a treasure in my life to the three A's...

Weekend line up
*Afta's BBQ
*Extra Assignments
* hopefully catch up with some friends
* Sleep
*Blog?
* I dunno see how it goes..
Peace Out!

A few pics here and there

0 comments: