BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Music

(Click the Video to load first before reading)

The video is taken from you tube and what information I could gather,the PS22 Chorus is a group of talented school students headed by a talented musical teacher you could see him in the video playing the piano ever so emphatically. By looking at their young faces and their movements in tune with the music it's evidence how powerful music really is how it can move people and most importantly unite people of different colors and nationality even if it's just for a momment. I think it was Michael Jackson who pointed out that children is the key for world peace or something like that I appologise for not doing research this is based on my general knowledge.. but he had a point even though the latter seems to make him sound more like a pedophile but he had a point and this video is a great example.




I just cant get her voice out of my head.

0 comments: