BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

Naga Bola Ber Evolusi..

Photobucket


Finally got the chance to watch Dragon Ball evolution... and I can see why a lot of people was disappointed but I enjoyed it. I can relate why people hated it , They grew up with Goku.. so expectations were high. The key is to not take it seriously I didn't,it turned out to be a fun movie and the diamond in the rough would be Jamie Chung.

Jamie took chi chi as her own and was amazing in every scene she was in.. Well ok she wasn't like the Chi Chi in the comic but her portrayal of chi chi in the movie made me fell in love with her hahahaha The white guy who played Goku is a lucky bastard! same goes to Shia LeBeouf in Transformers (with Megan Fox)..


Here's an interview with the beautiful lass

0 comments: