BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day




The first time I came across this video I was amazed how emotional it was for Aj to dedicate the song to his late father. Some Say "It was better to have loved than to have never loved at all" or something like that. I was awestruck of how his pure emotions seemed to illuminate with each line he sang. It was a kind of a bitter sweet moment for me i seem to relate to what he feels but at the same time realise the things I've missed with growing up without my father what memories I could have shared with him.


I never had a chance to know my father to really bond. I was too young to appreciate what I had .I was just a kid, as I grew older; I never had a chance to ask myself what would my father do in a situations like this. But in a way his legacy guided me with the help of tales told by my mom or from his old friends people said he was a good guy and the childhood memories of him plays like a playlist of reminiscence.

So be grateful if your dad is still with you take this chance to learn lessons from him. As you continue to grow older you have less and less chance to have that father son moment. Happy Father's Day! .to all fathers.


P.S the Eff up thing today was i had to cover a Father's Day celebration, Irony your a sneaky bitch
hahahaha

0 comments: