BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009


Hello mister blog how are you.. let me tell you what happened last night. I finished up work a little bit late and decided to say good bye to some of my colleagues in the other room.. they had the television switched on and i just realised DPMM was playing the finals last night for the cup. The truth is I'm not much of a football fan but there's something about unity in sports that people seem to relate especially such a big match like last night. so i was already burnt out working throughout the week but watching that dramatic match was well worth staying a bit late at the office the penalty shootout was a perfect ending to DPMM's fairytale story congratulations DPMM FC.. GEGAR GEGAR ahhahaha(Don't no what's that about but we have our own anthem sudah)


I have truly experienced irony at it's finest dear blog. Just as I was ready to go home a trip to the ATM and a quick stop at shell to buy a recharge card something happened. My car died. why irony you might ask owh wondrous blog? well the next day was finally my day off and had plans line up and the irony of it is my car and plus when the next day is my off day so i cant be mad as shit at least i dont have to panic about finding another way of attending my assignments. All well ends well the car is back and running so nothing to complain about.. so everything straighten out by itself... and with my vehicle A ok i'll be able to attend to afta's BBQ so looking forward to that thank you dear blog for letting me tell my tale.. till next time.

0 comments: